Friday, August 1, 2014

Baby step #1

So here is what I am doing.
I am putting all of the subjects that I want to teach on a piece of paper.

     After that I am going to highlight all the ones that I really want to focus on.   
Now I am going to sort out how much I want to do every week. 
Making a list I will put down how much of each subject I am going teach through the week. I am starting very small and later will adjust to each child's advancements.
So pretty much one letter, one number, one shape and so on but I will pick two colors because I have two children and I will let them pick a color every week. I will do five motor skill activities every week because that won't bog their brains down I'm sure they can handle it.
I have a pin board on pinterest where I will be getting a lot of my ideas, it is listed Homeschooling. Here I will try to find all different ways to teach letters, numbers shapes and colors. I also have a lot of good science projects. Tons of arts and crafts as well.

So there! I have now taken my biggest baby step toward this exciting journey. Hope to continue it later on in the day.
Keeping record and you informed! God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment