OK so today I am going to be working on my Homeschooling schedule.
I am trying to get a grave yard job to help ends meet currently I am working from 5-11:30 two nights a week in the evening but my job is to far away and I need to work hours that I don't need a babysitter so I am shooting for a job as a waitress at a 24hr diner. So my Homeschooling schedule is going to be a little difficult but I am determined.
Monday
Read the weekly bible verse, Trace the letter, One number game, Go outside for exercise and a break, Find the colors of the week outside, Come inside for motor skill tracing, 10-15 minute story time, Learn a fact about the nature subject that was picked, color shape of the week with colors of the week. 30 minutes Art and craft time.
Tuesday
Read weekly bible verse, One letter game, One number craft, Go outside for exercise and a break, Do a motor skill activity, 10-15 minute story time, learn a fact on nature subject, Play a shape game, Find and gather five items that are color of the week, 30 minute Art and craft time.
Wednesday
Read weekly bible verse, One letter craft, Trace the number, Go outside for exercise and a break, Motor skill building, Color a picture with colors of the week, Find color of the week, Point out shape of the week, 10-15 minute story time, Learn nature fact, 30 minutes Art and craft.
Thursday
Read weekly bible verse, Recognise the letter game, Recognise the number game, Go outside for exercise and break, Find colors of the week, Learn nature fact, Trace the shape, Motor skill activity, 10-15 minutes reading time, 30 minutes Art and craft.
Friday
Read weekly bible verse, trace and review letter and number, recognise and review shapes and colors, Motor skill activity, Outside for break and exercise, Nature facts review, 10-15 minute story time.
We will see how this schedule suits us the first week then we will make adjustments if needed. I will probably have a time to start in the morning but won't have a finish time, I will just go at their pace and try to remember it's not a race.
Proverbs 29:17
Correct they son, and he shall give thee rest;
Yea, he shall give delight unto thy soul.
Keeping record and you informed.
God Bless!!
No comments:
Post a Comment