Monday, August 4, 2014

Baby step #4 Facebook Homeschooling page

  I started a Facebook Homeschooling page.
  You can look it up, I just started it today. Just look up "Homeschooling" on your search bar on Facebook.  It's the one with the apple icon.
 
 Purpose for this is for Homeschoolers from all around to share ideas, thoughts and tips a little more personally then pinterest, you can even share your pins there (If you can figure out how to, I'm not sure how to exactly do that.)

  The main reason for creating this is to get more Homeschoolers together because with Homeschooling one of the challenges we faced growing up was little to very, very little socializing. Which I know can be overcome with enough effort and determination but also one of the reasons I am Homeschooling is I want my children growing up without all the influences of the world. I would like them to grow up with children whose parents hold most of the same values that we do.
  So here I create the Homeschooling page to bring families and children together, striving for the same goals but I can't do it by myself so if you Homeschool or know anyone that dose please, please join Homeschooling on Facebook and share, get involved. If not for yourself then for those little future minds that you are raising.


                                               
                                                          Proverbs 23:26
                                 My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes
                                                         Observe my ways



                                 Keeping record and you informed, God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment